Dossie Easton is an accomplished author, therapist and well beloved kinky, polyamorous slut. Along with Janet W. Hardy, she has written polemical texts such as ‘The Ethical Slut’, ‘Radical Ecstasy: S/M Journeys of Transcendence’ and ‘When Someone You Love is Kinky’, amongst others. So when her Australian Radical Ecstasy Tour was announced the sex-positive community practically hyperventilated with excitement and joy. As well as offering numerous book signings, meet-and-greets and presentations she ran two intensive workshops in both Melbourne and Perth.
Jam-packed With Juicy Kink
The three-day conference at Perth was positively overflowing with conscious, inclusive teachings on sexuality and jam-packed with juicy kink. Dossie was our pioneering guide on a magical, transcendental mystery ride into Tantra and BDSM (Bondage Discipline Dominance/Submission or Sadism/Mascochism). But this was no ride into the ‘Dark Arts’, it was an experiential, orgasmic mind-fuck (in the nicest possible way) - delving into the depths of consent, confidentiality, communication, ethics, spirituality and pleasure. Yes! Yes! Yes! I may have swooned.
Oh, and yeah – we did get to tie someone up... Oh, and spank them (on ours and their terms and with joyful consent). Delicious.
There were an eclectic range of high calibre guest speakers too - there to teach you how to abandon your inhibitions, heal your stories or wounds, play saucy little Tantra sex games and get your erotic dance on – yeah baby. Kink consultant (yes – there really is such a thing) extraordinaire, Captain Awesome (https://www.facebook.com/TwoKinkyKids); the sensual Tantric Goddess, Shaney Simpson (http://shaneymarie.com); Intimacy and Sexuality Coach, Vanessa Vance (https://www.facebook.com/AxisMundiCoaching) and therapeutic Bodyworker, Emma of Abandon (http://www.abandonyourinhibitions.com) were there alongside Dossie to take us all a little higher on this radical, sexy and spiritual trip.
Saucy Little Sex Game
So my beautiful readers – maybe a take-home Saucy Little Sex Game to get your Radical Ecstasy on wouldn’t go amiss? Here’s how:
- You will need an enthusiastically consenting and joyful participant for this game
- Spend a little time connecting with this person - either through some eye gazing or matching each other’s breath
- You will be taking turns – so choose who would like to be the giver and who would like to be the receiver first
- The receiver gets comfortable and closes their eyes and does a brief body scan – mentally checking their body until they identify an area that needs a little love and attention
- They then describe to the other person something about this area (its ‘story’, its history, things that this area likes and dislikes, how it’s feeling at the moment) and then what they would like the giver to do to that area. Try to give as much detail as possible with regards to your wishes. You may or may not even want the person to touch you – you might just like to tell them about this area of your body. For example, you may share the story of your back to your partner. How it’s had an injury or gets tight in certain areas and how you would really appreciate a squeeze on your lower back and the upper back to be lightly tickled.
- The giver then decides whether they are comfortable fulfilling this desire or just how much of it they are prepared to do. Negotiation is awesome ;). Throughout there should be an emphasis upon boundaries, consent and joyful participation.
- If the giver is then comfortable fulfilling the desired activity you will get down to it! Throughout the activity the giver can ask, “How can this be more perfect?” Try to ask this at least 3-5 times during the activity, so that the receiver can really tell you what works for them and how you can give them optimal pleasure and satisfaction. Wow – how cool is communication about our body’s needs?
- Then swap roles and repeat to your heart and body’s content.
How’s that for an awesome evening in of fabulous frolics?
(Modified and adapted from Captain Awesome’s “Fun Little Sex Games”)
Photo credit: zoomteam