Going With The Menstrual Flow If you’re down about your period, think again… Things have moved on since the days of over-sized, ‘jumbo’ sanitary pads that you could use to literally surf that crimson wave. We have already said ta-ta to the bizarre, suspender-like contraptions and rags of the Yesteryear that older generations had to contend with, when the feminine…
Check out our Podcast
- We’re sex positive, smart, and we want pretty condoms!
- Tumblr, Facebook, PayPal and the big bad ban on Sex.
- I Lost My Virginity to Rape
- When Sex Isn’t Rainbows and Unicorns.
- Birth Stories: Welcome Earthside James Tiberius
- My Story: Post Partum Depression
- Podcast Episode 23 Post Partum Fitness & Body Positivity
- Podcast Episode 22: What I Wish I Learned in Sex Ed
- Podcast Episode 21: Women in the Weight Room
- The Health Benefits of Orgasms