Most of us are aware that the celebrity on the cover of the glossy fashion magazine has had her blemishes digitally removed, her hips and thighs narrowed, her breasts lifted and her hair smoothed. What might be less acknowledged is the role Photoshop plays in shaping our beauty ideals when it comes to the most intimate parts of our bodies….
Check out our Podcast
- We’re sex positive, smart, and we want pretty condoms!
- In Defense of the Condom
- Family Planning is a Human Right
- Tumblr, Facebook, PayPal and the big bad ban on Sex.
- The Hookup Generation? Maybe Not…
- I Lost My Virginity to Rape
- When Sex Isn’t Rainbows and Unicorns.
- Having Better Conversations About Gender
- Birth Stories: Welcome Earthside James Tiberius
- My Story: Post Partum Depression
- Birth Stories
- Body Positive Activism
- Fertility, Pregnancy & Birth
- Health & Fitness
- Menstrual Cups
- Personal Stories
- Post Natal Fitness
- Product Reviews
- Project Body Love
- Safer Sex
- Sex Ed
- Sex Positions
- Sex Toys 101
- Your Body