Introducing #ProjectBodyLove !! I'm trying an experiment. I'm going to spend the next month working out intuitively, eating intuitively based on hunger, and
I will be moving and eating based on how I feel, not pushing myself to achieve goals, but pushing myself because of how the push feels. And I want you to join in along with me! A whole month of loving your body, being kind to yourself, and re-discovering the joy in life!
- Ditching the numbers
- Ditching the metrics
- Definitely ditching the scales
- Embracing my body in its current state
- Eating fresh, local food, and enjoying it all!
Personally I have found myself caught up in the constant and never-ending pursuit of improved numbers, or measurements, and I completely forgot why I started running and working out in the first place: for the sheer joy of it.
This September I am bringing the joy back!
Another reason for #ProjectBodyLove is here in the great southern half of the earth it is beginning to warm up. the sun is out, the snakes are out, and dare I say it's beach weather! Unfortunately this means that trainers, gyms, and weight loss "experts" are pushing their message to get "Bikini Ready" along with a slew of body shame.
In the northern hemisphere, prepare yourself for the "Summer bodies are made in winter" baloney.
As you know here at Polkadotsi we believe that all bodies are awesome, and that the best way to love your body is to keep it healthy, inside and out. If you want a bikini body, take your bod, and whack a bikini on it. BOOM!
This September we will be saying F**K You to the body shame brigade and radically loving on our bodies. We want you to join in!!
Here's what you can do:
- Sign up for the challenge here!
- Join Polkadotsi Body Love Forum on Facebook (And bring your friends!)
- Follow us with the hashtag #BodyLoveProject
- Keep an ear out for our upcoming podcast (details coming soon)
- and follow the Body Love Project series here on the Polkadotsi site!
- Join the challenge
What Will You Get For Joining In?
That my friend is entirely up to you! But, here's what I do expect:
- You'll have a heap of fun rediscovering why you love to move your body
- You'll eat food without the guilt.
- You'll get lots of sparkly digital posters to cheer you on!
- If you join the group, you'll make new friends
- You will DEFINITELY have a bikini body by the end of this challenge.