Summer is nearly upon us and I have to admit, I love smoothies. I've had health conscious friends tell me they're all the carbs and none of the fibre, and this is probably true - but frankly all things in moderation and I LOVE smoothies!
Smoothies are an awesome way to cool off after a workout. If you've been hitting the gym, feel free to add your regular protein powder to these delicious, cooling, smoothies!
Smoothies are a quick way to re-fuel and start recovery. Plus they're delicious.
Take your favorite smoothie ingredients, add to a blender and whizz for about 30 seconds. Voila, deliciousness!
Choc Coffee Chiller
- 1 - shot espresso ( I sometimes add 2)
- 1 banana (frozen if you like)
- 1 cup of your favorite milk (dairy/nut milk/ I love almond milk)
- Handful of soaked almonds
- 1 tablespoon cacao/cocoa
- 1 frozen banana (sliced first, then frozen)
- 1 big handful of spinach/watercress/kale/whatever green leafy veg you like
- 1 kiwi fruit (unpeeled if you want extra fiber)
- 1 cup water/nut milk
- 1 Cup Fresh/Frozen strawberries
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- 1 banana
- 1 cup water/nut milk/dairy milk of your choice
Have you got a favorite smoothie recipe? Hit us up!